Rella Round-up

Mrs. Rella * Language Arts * Esmond Station

The Last OMOS post…

on May 25, 2019

Good morning, OMOS family,

If you have any of the library books from my classroom still in your possession, could you please drop them off at school?  I am missing quite a few…

I will be at school on Tuesday, May 28th, if you want to stop by.  I’d love to see you!

This will be the last post you will receive from the Rella Round Up.  Enjoy your summer break!

4 Responses to “The Last OMOS post…”

1. Nicholas N. says:

I’m sorry for never saying goodbye to you (at least from what I remember). The only thing I didn’t like about your classes was how they were really hard, especially at the start of the year. But that’s your classes, not you. You were one of my favorite teachers in this year of school, and I’ll probably remember you for a long time. Just like you mentioned in this post to us students, I hope you also have a wonderful summer. Sorry by the way if I used any bad grammar.

– Nicholas Najar

• Mrs. J. Rella says:

Awww, Nick. I loved having you as one of my students. I know it was a tough adjustment in the beginning of the year for you, but you kept persevering and I’m proud of you for that. I know you are ready for high school! I wish you all the best! Keep me posted on your progress… I would love to hear from you as you navigate through your future.

2. Isabel says:

I can’t believe that a whole year has gone by! I can’t wait to start at McNamara and use everything that you have taught me!

• Mrs. Rella says:

I am so proud of you!! I wish I could have come to visit you at graduation. We actually started school already (July 1st!!)
      All the best in high school!! Keep me posted…

Skip to toolbar